Arawidi · St James · Barbados
Arawidi is a privately owned property situated on the exclusive Moonshine Ridge, St James, overlooking the 10th fairway of the magnificent Apes Hill Club Golf Club, and surrounded by open views of the Caribbean Sea.
Arawidi is a spectacular 10,000 sq.ft Villa which seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living with generous sundecks from each of the 5 stunningly appointed Master Suites including walk-in dressing closets, ensuite bathrooms and wet-rooms. The 5th Master bedroom sits in its own detached cottage with private entrance.
Seamlessly Blended Outdoor & Indoor Living
Arawidi is discreetly fringed by Apes Hill Club which is one of the Caribbean’s most exclusive golf-courses. The 18-hole championship course and Club House offer an enviable lifestyle opportunity.
Arawidi also benefits from exclusive access to the beach at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion. Sun loungers, umbrella’s and use of their fabulous facilities ensure Arawidi offers the very best of everything the island can offer.
Five Master Bedrooms With Ensuite Bathrooms
- 10,000 square feet of designer luxury
- Infinity Edge flood-lit pool that runs the length of Arawidi
- Flood-lit, landscaped gardens
- Sea views
- Dedicated & fully equipped utility room
- Walk-in closets in each of the 5 Master suites
- Ensuite bathrooms throughout with double-basins, oversized baths and wet-rooms
- Private entrance through electronic gates controllable from the Arawidi inter-com system
- Double garage with internal lighting & electronic doors
- Car port
- Media Room
- Sonos Music System
- Ceiling fans & multi-mode air-conditioning
- Each room has a dedicated ‘mood-lighting’ panel
- Outdoor & indoor dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with Miele ovens, steamers, separate fridge/freezer, wine-fridge & separate ice-maker, microwave & hob
- Security System including 24hr manned security guard at entrance to Estate
- Golf Club Access (Apes Hill Club) including restaurant & bar
- Golf buggy port
- Beach access (Fairmont Royal Pavilion, St James)
© Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by DigitalPod